Uzicorn Store


UZICORN X ADVERTORIAL


I have been looking for this Cage bra everywhere.
Most of the blogshop sells at range $12-15 each
The cheapest I can find is like $11?? 
Until I found this shop that sells only $9 EACH!!!



I bought the Spider design one.
There are more designs such as 2 strap, 3 strap, 6 strap, etc . 
And there are also wide range of colours available!


How Do I rate this? 

5 out of 5 OF COURSE!
Great deal with comfortable material 
Easy to wear
Cheap 
✔ Friendly seller and fast delivery





Simply check her out , 


She holds many collections and new collections are just out!
It's just a ideal and budget shops for all the shopaholic to goes to.



Follow their Instagram @UZICORN to follow their updates of new collections!







*****************************




  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com