I AM A LANEIGE LOVER!

Hello everyone!
I wanted to do a blog since monkey years ago, keep on procrastinate.. 
FINALLY, I did it !
There is a sudden fire burning inside me to do this.
And I also added my blogshop inside my own blog so I can better cope with both at the same time.
You can find my BlogShop website at the navi or press Here!

As for the first post, i'm going to do a short introduction of this blog.
As I love to take SELFIES & picture of beautiful sceneries so much,
I felt that blog will be a ideal place to share my pictures with everyone.
So I have decided to create this blog and make it mainly a PICTURE BASED BLOG.

Sharing Is Caring.
If you love to know more about what I discovered, 
then keep on chasing my posts :p

*********************

Advertorial for LANEIGE 


The best of the brand I have tried for the my entire 18 years.
I have started using it since the time I went to Korea (feb'14)  until now I'm still using it. (4months)
I would recommend to try the Water Bank Travel kit first before buying the big ones.
There are toner, Moisturizer, Essence, Sleeping Pack and more.






**************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BlogShop

 photo 128ae878-52f7-4a4e-9c2e-e78a142d23fe_zpsebf6ffe6.png

CONTACT

Email: th-onlymekq@hotmail.com

Blogshop's email: thebarcodespree@hotmail.com

Blogshop's ASK FM: ask.fm/thebarcodespree

About

Hi there! I am KaiQi.

18, Aquarius.

Traveller Freak(Adventurer)

Studying In Singapore Polytechnic.

Year One,Diploma In Business Administration

For advertisement / sponsorship / collaboration

Email me @ th-onlymekq@hotmail.com